Dawe Cross Country Running
September 19th marked our first cross country running event of the year. All the kids put their best effort forward. Thanks to Miss Eberts and Miss Kiera for taking the students into Red Deer for the race.
YES Program's Rugby Club
"What's a bee's favourite sport?" "Rugbee!"
Students at PES have had a blast playing flag rugby! Thank you to Coach Sean, Mrs. Tindall, and Ms. Kiera for running the YES Program's Rugby Club!
Let's Chalk About It
Students at PES are decorating the sidewalks of Penhold, spreading positive messages during Canadian Mental Health Week. Check out some of the amazing chalk art creations!
Bus Evacuation Drills
Completed our yearly bus evacuations this week. These evacuation drills were led by students and involved the older students helping the younger students. As expected, our students did an amazing job! #community #bussafety
Alien Inline 2023
Back by popular demand is Alien Inline. All of our students were able to learn from a qualified instructor on how to inline skate, working on techniques and skills all while having fun and playing games.
Ski Day at Canyon Ski Hill!
Ski Day at Canyon Ski Hill: Thank you to Mrs. Hannett for organizing this exciting event and to all the other teachers and volunteers who helped out!
Community Christmas Reading
Thank you so much to all of our community members who came out and read to our kids. They loved listening to local celebrities while enjoying cookies and hot cocoa.
Thank you to:
- Sherry Cooper and Marjorie Jantzen from Chinook's Edge School Division
- Mike Yargeau, Shawn Hamm, and Teresa Cunningham from the Town of Penhold
- Cst Craig Nelson, and Cst Jackson Haddow from the Innisfail RCMP Detachment
- Sean Pendergast, Chris Caissie, Ryan Clarke, and Brittany Evans from Penhold Fire Department
- Annie Burik from Penhold Museum
- Jaclyn Scott and her therapy dog Ace